- No. 7/2017 Trusting versus Monitoring: An Institutional Choice Experiment by Andrej Angelovski, Daniela Di Cagno, Daniela Grieco, Werner Gueth
- No. 6/2017 When to Stop - A Cardinal Secretary Search Experiment by Andrej Angelovski, Werner Güth
- No. 5/2017 Rank-order Competition in the voluntary provision of impure public goods by Andrej Angelovski, Tibor Neugebauer, Maroš Servátka
- No. 4/2017 Excluding the Wealthy From Compulsory Solidarity: A Lab Experiment by Andrej Angelovski, Arianna Galliera, Werner Güth
- No. 3/2017 Gender Differences in Trading Volume: Not Just Overconfidence by Carlos Cuevai, Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Giovanni Ponti, Josefa Tomás
- No. 2/2017 Optimistic and Stubborn: An Experimental Analysis of the Disposition Effect by Carlos Cueva, Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Giovanni Ponti, Josefa Tomás.
- No. 1/2017 Behavioral Patterns in Conditional Generosity Experiments by Daniela Di Cagno, Arianna Galliera, Werner Güth, Luca Panaccione.
- No. 9/2015 Voluntary Cooperation in Local Public Goods Provision: an Experimental Study by A. Angelovski, D. Di Cagno W. Güth, F. Marazzi, L. Panaccione
- No. 8/2015 Gamblers or Investors? An Experiment on the Almost-Winning Outcome by C. Choirat, D. Di Cagno, A. Galliera
- No. 7/2015 Ultimatum Concession Bargaining: an Experimental Study by C. Felli, W. Güth, E. Mata-Pérez, G. Ponti
- No. 6/2015 Some (Mis)facts about Myopic Loss Aversion by I. Iturbe-Ormaetxe, G. Ponti, J. Tomás
- No.5/2015 The Effect of Competition on Tax Compliance: The Role of Audit Rules and Shame by A. Casagrande, D. Di Cagno, A. Pandimiglio, M. Spallone
- No.4/2015 A Hybrid Public Good Experiment Eliciting Multi-Dimensional Choice Data by D. Di Cagno, A. Galliera, W. Güth, Luca Panaccione
- No.3/2015 Experience and Gender Effects in an Acquiring-a-Company Experiment Allowing for Value Messages by D. Di Cagno, A. Galliera, W. Güth, N. Pace, L. Panaccione
- No.2/2015 The better toolbox: Experimental Methodology in Economics and Psychology by D. Di Cagno, W. Güth, G. Sillari
- No.1/2015 Does Money Impede Convergence? by John D. Hey and D. Di Cagno