On October 24th, 2022 CASMEF and LUISS Guido Carli University will host the Mutual Insurance Conference (MIC) 2022
The MIC brings together the leaders of the insurance industry, scientific thought leaders and students to discuss current issues related to mutual and cooperative insurance industry. This year’s MIC will be organized in conjunction with International Cooperative and Mutual Insurance Federation – ICMIF Centenary Conference that will take place in Rome between October 25th and 28th, 2022.
The conference program includes top-level keynotes, stimulating panels and inspiring presentations from insurance industry leaders, academic thought leaders, and representatives of the younger generation students.
Call for papers
For the first time in its history the MIC will contain chosen presentations of 2-3 scientific conference articles related to the theme. The scholars with an academic background will present their most interesting results with a focus on the managerial and practical takeaways.
All the submitted papers will be further taken into considerations in a Special Issue in one of the most prominent and oldest Italian scientific economics / business journals “Rivista Bancaria - Minerva Bancaria”. The Special Issue will be guest edited by Professor Jakša Krišto, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Conference Program Outline
- 08:00 - ongoing - Conference registration
- 09:00 - 11:00 - Conference opening and sessions
- 11:00 - 11:30 - Coffee @Luiss University Garden
- 11:30 - 13:00 - Conference sessions
- 13:00 - 14:15 - Lunch @Luiss University Garden
- 14:15 - 16:15 - Conference sessions
- 16:15 - 16:45 - Coffee @Luiss University Garden
- 16:45 - 18:00 - Conference sessions
- 18:00 - ongoing - Social event and networking