Guide to the compilation of study plans
Bachelor’s degree and master’s degree programs consist of mandatory core courses, which cannot be replaced by other courses, and several elective courses, which must be taken in order to earn the required credits for the final degree. Students are asked to make choices regarding these courses.
For core courses in the degree programs, please see the academic procedures section of the site.
To make theirselections, students must select courses and fill out the study plan online using Web Self Service according to the university's timetable and procedures:
November/December each year:
- Master's Degree course of Economia e Finanza: the study plan requires to obtain 4 mandatory CFU through Trading seminars,Seminars, labs, Internship, Project Work or Other activity
June/July each year:
- Students enrolled to I year of Bachelor's degree in Economics and Business :have to choose through Web Self Service the mandatory language and Other educational activities to obtain 4 CFU( lingua, Internship,other activities, seminars ..)
- Students enrolled to II year of Bachelor's degree in Economics and Business:have to choose through Web Self Service the track (Economics, Finance or Management) and 2 elective courses.
- Students enrolled to I of Master's degree in Economics and Finance - majorin Banche e Intermediari Finanziarihave to choose through Web Self Service 2 elective courses.
- Students enrolled to I year of Master's degree in Economics and Finance - majorin Finance ed Economicshave to choose through Web Self Service 1 core course and 2 elective courses.