To earn the 4 credits in the study plan listed under Other Activities, students in bachelor's and master's degree programs can sign up for a seminar series.
In choosing a seminar series to fulfill the requirement, students may no longer request credit for other activities in the category, such as internships or other languages.
Seminar series offered in 2016-2017:
Bachelor's degree series:
|Introduction to excel and data computation (in English)||I||Scalia Tomba Gianpaolo|
Master's degree series:
|Rotman trading lab (in Italian) (lessons are held on Saturdays 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
|Algorithmic Trading (in English) (lessons are held on Saturdays 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
|Rules of engagement in the world of finance (in English)||I||Rotondi Zeno|
How to register
- To sign up for seminar series, students must complete the form between August 29 and September 7, 2016.
- To attend the series without credits, students must complete this form form and send an email to email@example.com indicating this preference
- (anche con relativo riconoscimento crediti formativi)
- Students who are interested to follow a seminar offered by the Department of Business and Management (even the ones with credits recognition) can do so by following the rules and timelines published on the Dipartment's website
- First-year bachelor's degree students in 2016-2017 may not register for seminar series
- Students may only participate in series designated to their degree programs
- Students may only register for one seminar series
Credits will be awarded if students meet the following two requirements:
- 80% attendance (the number of course hours will be established by the professor)
- a final exam (the style will be established by the professor)
Each seminar series consists of 30 hours of lessons. The course calendar will be made available before the series begins. Lessons, unless otherwise indicated, will be held on Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Seminar series will be confirmed only if 15 students or more sign up.