Nationality: Australian / Macedonian Date of birth: 12 Feb. 1987
Assistant Professor at LUISS Guido Carli, Italy
Aree di ricerca: Behavioral Economics, Human Resources and Personnel Management
Search keywords: Lab Experiments, Public Goods, Compulsory Solidarity, Behavioral Spillovers, Group Heterogeneity, Payment Equality, Profit Sharing, Communication Structures, Escalation Bias
Departments: Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza
CESIEG - Center for Experimental Studies of Internet, Entertainment, and Gambling
- 2010 - 2014 PhD in Economics, Management and Organization (cum laude) - Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain Supervisors: Jordi Brandts, Carles Solà Belda
- 2012 Visiting Scholar - Columbia Business School, Columbia University, USA
- 2009 - 2010 MPhil in Management, Organization and Business Economics - Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- 2007 - 2008 MA in Property Valuation and Property Law - Cass Business School, City University, UK
- 2004 - 2007 BSc in Business Administration - ACT Business School, American College of Thessaloniki, Greece [4 year degree finished in 3 years]
- “Hiring and Escalation Bias in Subjective Performance Evaluations: A Laboratory Experiment”, (with Jordi Brandts, and Carles Solà), Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 121, 2016, 114-129.
- “Behavioral spillovers in local public good provision: An experimental study” (with Daniela Di Cagno, Werner Güth, Luca Panaccione, Francesca Marazzi), Journal of Economic Psychology, 67, 2018, 116-134.
- “Does Heterogeneity Spoil the Basket? Local Public Good Provision in Neighborhood Experiments” (with Daniela Di Cagno, Werner Güth, Luca Panaccione, Francesca Marazzi) – Forthcoming at Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics
Working Papers (Revise and resubmit or under review)
- “Does Competition Resolve the Free-Rider Problem in the Voluntary Provision of Impure Public Goods? Experimental Evidence” (with Tibor Neugebauer, Maroš Servátka) - Revise and resubmit at Economic Inquiry
- “Equality of Pay in Highly Interdependent Work Groups: A Lab Experiment” (with Jordi Brandts, Carles Sola)
- “When Excluding the Wealthy from Compulsory Solidarity: An Experimental Analysis” (with Arianna Galliera, Werner Güth)
- “Trusting versus Monitoring: An Institutional Choice Experiment” (with Daniela Di Cagno, Daniela Grieco, Werner Güth)
- “When to Stop? A Cardinal Secretary Search Experiment” (with Werner Güth)
- “Telling the Other What One Knows? An Acquiring-a-Company Experiment with Two- Sided Private Information” (with Werner Güth and Francesca Marazzi)
- “Communication Structure and the Provision of Intergroup Public Goods” (with Ernesto Reuben)
Pubblicazioni principali (ultimi 10anni)
- Angelovski, Andrej; Di Cagno, Daniela; Guth, Werner; Marazzi, Francesca; Panaccione, Luca (2018). Does Heterogeneity Spoil the Basket? The Role of Productivity and Feedback Information on Public Good Provision. JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL AND EXPERIMENTAL ECONOMICS, p. 40-49. ISSN 2214-8043. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.socec.2018.09.006.
- Angelovski, Andrej; Di Cagno, Daniela; Guth, Werner; Marazzi, Francesca; Panaccione, Luca (2018). Behavioral spillovers in local public good provision: An experimental study. JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC PSYCHOLOGY, p. 116-134. ISSN 0167-4870. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.joep.2018.05.003.
- Angelovski, Andrej; Brandts, Jordi; Sola, Carles (2016). Hiring and escalation bias in subjective performance evaluations: A laboratory experiment. JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC BEHAVIOR & ORGANIZATION, p. 114-129. ISSN 0167-2681. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jebo.2015.10.012.