Meet Your Future: meetings between Alumni and Bachelor Programs Students of the Department of Business & Management and Economics & Finance.
Alumni return to a virtual classroom for an informal chat with students. It will be a spontaneous conversation aiming at sharing their professional experience, to present the job market and to "inspire" conscious choices for the future.
Do not miss this chance to learn more about the possible career opportunities in Banking & Finance sector, the main responsibilities, the most requested skills and get tips & tricks on how to pass the selection process.
Save the date! Let’s meet online on Tuesday, July 5th from 6pm to 8pm online on Cisco Webex platform.
You will have the chance get in touch with:
• Daisy Martina Laganà - Career Starter at Credit Suisse.
• Eraldo Barosini – Senior Associate - Group Investor Relations ESG/Sustainable Investing at Unicredit.
• Giorgio Salvi - Equity Derivatives Associate at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• Riccardo Cecere - M&A Analyst - Financial Institutions Group at Mediobanca.
• Rolando Maggi - Investment Banking Associate at Goldman Sachs.
Moderator: Prof. Pierluigi Murro, Associate in Corporate Finance.
To take part in the event, that will be held in English, please register on Career Center platform.