The workshop will be held on Thursday, March 19 and Friday, March 20 at Via Parenzo 11, Aula 4, at LUISS Guido Carli University. The first day will focus on specific applications to gambling behavior, and how surveys and experiments can be used to evaluate the welfare costs of gambling. The second day will focus on broader methodological questions and different applications to insurance and crime.
Dates & Times
- Thursday 3/19 – 8:45 am to 6:30 pm. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
- Thursday 3/19 – 7:30 pm. Dinner for invited guests.
- Friday 3/20 - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Contact Mark Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org for special dietary needs.
- Glenn Harrison (C.V. Starr Chair of Risk Management & Insurance, GSU, and Director of CEAR)
- Don Ross (Professor of Economics and Dean of Commerce, University of Cape Town and CEAR Program Director for Methodology)
The Center for the Economic Analysis of Risk (CEAR) at Georgia State University
Questions about participation and logistics should be directed to Mark Schneider at email@example.com.
|CEAR Workshop Program - Welfare Evaluation of Risk Preferences||453.58 KB|