The LUISS Fellowship at the Centre for European Policy Studies
LUISS Research Fellow in European Economics
This is a one year post sponsored by the Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali (LUISS).
- PhD in Economics
- Research experience in international economics and European issues
- Strong communication skills in English (written and oral)
- The successful candidate will be expected to work in the area of WTO and competitiveness or trade and climate. A good knowledge of applied econometrics will be indispensable.
- Collaborate with LUISS (under the supervision of Prof. Stefano Manzocchi) and CEPS researchers (under the supervision of Daniel Gros) and contribute to the ongoing research agenda of both institutions.
- Monitor policy developments in this area.
For 2008-2009, the LUISS Fellowship has been awarded to Cinzia Alcidi, Ph.D. in International Economics, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva.
For 2007-2008, the LUISS Fellowship has been awarded to Cecilia Frale (PDF).
For 2005-2006, the LUISS Fellowship has been awarded to Selen Sarisoy Guerin (PDF).
For 2004-2005, the LUISS Fellowship has been awarded to Steven Simon.
For 2003-2004, the LUISS Fellowship has been awarded to Marco Airaudo.