The Department of Business and Management and the Department of Economics and Finance offer intensive pre-program courses to students enrolled in their first year of a master's degree program, offering them the opportunity to acquire specific skills on fundamental topics that will not be covered during the degree program.
E-learning pre-program courses
All students who have passed the admission test and have a matriculation number may participate in the e-learning courses.
The courses are highly recommended to all first-year students in order to be best prepared to face complex themes in their upcoming degree programs.
This year, the university offers the following e-learning courses:
- Matematica (in Italian) also available on campus
- Mathematics (in English) also available on campus
- Economia (in Italian)
- Economics (in English)
- Econometria (in Italian)
- Econometrics (in English)
- Matematica Finanziaria (in Italian)
- Financial Mathematics (in English)
- Accounting (in English)
- Corporate Finance (in English)
- Diritto commerciale (in Italian)
- Statistica (in Italian)
- Stata (in Italian)
- Elementi di Diritto pubblico (in Italian)
- Elementi di Diritto dell’Unione Europea (in Italian)
- Elementi di Relazioni internazionali (in Italian)
Objectives: these pre-program courses are designed for first-year students and are highly recommended to consolidate general concepts before beginning degree program courses.
How to participate in e-learning courses
For assistance write to email@example.com.
LUISS also offers on-campus versions of Mathematics, offered both in English and in Italian. To register, fill out the form between July 17 and September 6, 2017.