To earn the 4 credits in the study plan listed under Other Activities, students in bachelor's and master's degree programs can sign up for a seminar series.
In choosing a seminar series to fulfill the requirement, students may no longer request credit for other activities in the category, such as internships or other languages.
Students may also consult the guide to the compilation of study plans.
Seminar series offered in 2017-2018:
Bachelor's degree series:
|Italian||Analisi e Politiche per lo sviluppo sostenibile||Enrico Gìovannini||I||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
|English||Competition Law and Antitrust Regulation||Gianluca Faella||I||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
|English||Introduction to Excel and Data Computation||Gian Paolo Scalia Tomba||II||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Students may also sign up for seminar series offered by the Department of Business and Management.
|Italiano||Advanced Analytics per il Business||Vittorio Carlei||I||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
|Italiano||Economia Digitale||Paolo Cellini||II||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
|Italiano||Regolamentazione finanziaria e digitalizzazione||Massimo Roccia||II||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
|Italiano||Laboratorio di Analisi di dati economici e aziendali||Alessandro Rinaldi||II||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
Master's degree series
|English||Algorithmic Trading||Emilio Barone||I||Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|English||Bloomberg||Nicola Borri||II||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
|Italian||Corporate Governance and Corporate Finance||Romina Guglielmetti, Federico Fornari e altre testimonianze||II||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
|Italian||Conoscere l'Industria Assicurativa||Gennaro Olivieri||II||Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
|English||Meetings with the Banking and Financial Industry||Zeno Rotondi||II||Monday 5:00-8:00 p.m.|
|Italian||Rotman Trading Lab||Emilio Barone||I||Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
How to participate
Bachelor's degree students
- Second-year & Third-year students who chose the generic SJI code but have not yet received credits may complete the form available from December 4th, 2017 to January 8th, 2018.
- See the guide to the compilation of study plans.
Master's degree students
- Master's students who chose the generic SJI or SFN (seminar) code, but have not yet earned the credits may register by completing the form from December 4th 2017 to January 8th, 2018. In this period students will be offered seminars that have not reached
the maximum number of registrations.
Students may register for seminar series offered in the second semester in December 2017 through Web Self Service.
- First-year bachelor's degree students in 2017-2018 may not register for seminar series
- Students may only participate in series designated to their degree programs
Credits will be awarded if students meet the following two requirements:
- 80% attendance
- a final exam (the style will be established by the professor)
Each seminar serie consists of approximately 30 hours of lessons.
Seminar series will be confirmed only if 15 students or more sign up.
Seminars will welcome all students up to a maximum of 50 . In case
of over booking , priority will be given to those who chose the seminars
in order to obtain credits