- Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza
Gianluigi Me obtained his Laurea in Computer Engineering at University of Rome “La Sapienza” in 1997; he took a Postgraduate Specialization Diploma, Magister Artis of Business Management, Dipartimento di Informatica, Sistemi e Produzione (DISP), at University of Rome "Tor Vergata” in 2001 and the Ph.D. in Business Management Engineering with a thesis dissertation on "Mobile transactions security” (Advisor:Prof. Giuseppe F. Italiano), DISP, at University of Rome "Tor Vergata" in 2003.
He started as a software engineer in a telco manufacturer R&D department; currently is a Major of Carabinieri Law Enforcement at Carabinieri Headquarters. After holding positions in Strategic ICT section and Advanced Mobile Applications program, he is now Director of Carabinieri National Digital Investigations and Cybercrime training and Program manager of Advanced ICT investigative tools and methodologies. Furthermore, he is Adjunct Professor of
* Computer and Network Security at the Computer Engineering Faculty, Università di Roma “Tor Vergata” (since 2004) and
* Management information Systems at the Faculty of Economics, University LUISS “ Guido Carli”(since 2008) .
He holds some patents in the area of security software and his current research interests include mobile computing applications and security, digital forensics, electronic/mobile payments and game theory. He is co-editor of the “Handbook of electronic security and digital forensics”, Worldscience Publisher, and more than 50 scientific publications. He frequently joins Technical/Program Committee of IEEE Conference and is member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics, IJESDF, Inderscience Publishers.
· A. Grillo, A. Lentini, G.Me, Mobile information warfare: a countermeasure to privacy leaks based on SecureMyDroid, Proceedings of ITAIS 2010
· A. Di Stefano, A. Grillo, A. Lentini, G.Me, D. Tulimiero, Mobile Forensics Data Integrity Assessment by Event Monitoring, Digital Investigation (2010), Volume 4 Number 1, SEPTEMBER 2010, ISSN# 1941-6164, Small Scale Digital Device Forensic Journal , pp. 1-7;
· A. Di Stefano, G.Me, F.Pace, Android Anti-Forensics Through a Local Paradigm, Digital Investigation (2010), pp. S95-S103, Elsevier;
· A. Grillo, A. Lentini, G. Me, The B-POS secure mobile payment system, Mobile Computing (Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications), D. Taniar, 2009, Idea Group Reference, pp.1237-124;
· Distefano, A. Grillo, A. Lentini, G. Me,R. Galbani, Exploitation of Secrets Injected in Java Midlets, Proc. 5th International Conference on Global Security, Safety & Sustainability, ICGS3 2009.