- Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza
September 2013 – present Assistant Professor, Luiss Guido Carli, Rome
Ph.D. in Finance, Università Bocconi, Milan
M.Sc .in Economics, University of Warwick, Warwick, UK
Laurea in Economia Politica, Luiss Guido Carli, Rome
Research Economist, Prometeia Spa, Bologna
Summer Intern, Banca Profilo, Milan
Summer Intern, Sveriges Riksbank, Stockholm, Sweden
University of Leicester, Leicester, UK
Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow, UK
Research Grant, Università Bocconi
- Nucera, Federico (9999). Unemployment fluctuations and the predictability of currency returns, in JOURNAL OF BANKING & FINANCE. p. 88-106.
- Nucera, Federico; Lucas, Andre; Schaumburg, Julia; Schwaab, Bernd (2017). Do negative interest rates make banks less safe?, in ECONOMICS LETTERS. p. 112-115.
- Nucera Federico; Schwaab Bernd; Koopman Siem Jan; Lucas André (2016). The information in systemic risk rankings, in JOURNAL OF EMPIRICAL FINANCE. p. 461-475.
- Nucera Federico; Favero Carlo A. (2014). How Much Does the Stock Market Risk Decline with the Investment Horizon? A Cross-Country Comparison, in ECONOMIC NOTES. p. 1-19.
- Nucera Federico; Valente Giorgio (2013). Carry trades and the performance of currency hedge funds, in JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL MONEY AND FINANCE. p. 407-425.
- Nucera Federico (2012). The co-movement between sovereign and bank credit risk during the financial crisis: the case of the Euro Area, in RIVISTA BANCARIA. MINERVA BANCARIA. p. 7-34.